These vegan peanut butter cookies are perfect for keeping in your kitchen cupboard for an anytime-munch! You only need 6 ingredients to make this yummy cookies.
These vegan peanut better cookies are very simple without too much sugariness so it’s nice to have them around in your kitchen to go with your cuppa! They have a pleasant flavour of peanut butter and a hint of citrus from marmalade jam. With a few ingredients, you can get these delicious cookies in 30minutes! I have other easy cookie recipes in this blog, please take a look if you are curious!
I imagine that you already have these ingredients? Feel free to replace the marmalade jam with any kind of fruit jam such as strawberry, apricot and plum jam!
How to make Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Mix the flour and baking powder well in a bowl, set aside
- Mix the oil, peanut butter, jam and sugar in a large mixing bowl
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and mix well until it forms soft dough
- Make 12-16 balls (size of a meatball) by rolling between your hands and place them on a baking tray
- Flatten each ball gently with a folk
- Bake in the preheated oven (180°C gas mark 4.5) for 12-15 minutes until slightly golden brown
- Allow to cool before serving
Yes, basically you just need to mix everything in a bowl. I made 16 cookies as I like mini size cookies. If you make them in bigger size, you could probably make 10-12 cookies. As you can see on the photos, my cookies are gold brown on the top because I flip them over halfway through cooking but it is not necessary, I just prefer this way!
The cookies are quite soft when they come out of the oven but become harder with in a few minutes as they cool. They will keep in an airtight container up to 4 days 🙂
Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- 50 ml Sunflower oil or any other unflavoured oil
- 60 g Peanut butter I used smooth
- 30 g Marmalade jam or any other fruit jam
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 150 g Plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 4.5) and Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the flour and baking powder well in a bowl, set aside.
- Whisk the oil, peanut butter, jam and sugar in a large mixing bowl, mix very well.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and mix well until it forms soft dough (I used my hand to mix). It should feel quite oily but not sticky.
- Make 12-16 balls (size of a meatball) by rolling between your hands and place them on the prepared baking tray. Flatten each ball gently with a folk.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until slightly golden brown. *Allow to cool before serving.